ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) is seeking candidates who are foreign experts and graduate students (Master’s and Doctoral students) to work internship at the campus for 03 - 06 months; or at least for 01 month (for experts).
1. JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
a. Working in Faculties/ Institutes: Interns are expected to work as an assistant to teachers in English teaching, assistant to professors with practice in laboratory; do clerical work assigned by the departments; assistant to professors in Labs or their research projects; take part in scholar and student activities...
b. Working in Departments/ Offices: Interns are expected to work as an administrative officer; organize student and international events; engage in PR, recruitment, consultancy activities, build connection with local and overseas corporations...
c. Working time: Interns are expected to work at least 32 hours/week as scheduled by the University and assigned by the divisions or professors.
d. Requirements: Candidates are required to be in good health, 20 - 45 years of age, have good command in English, study or work at a university/ research institute.
For lecturers, experts working for short period:
The tasks include but are not limited to: teaching, researching; curriculum revision, updating slides and teaching materials; mentoring interns; supporting faculties in recruiting international students; building industrial connection to seek support; promoting international affairs activities; organizing or supporting conferences; searching for scholarships for lecturers and students; establishing research groups; introducing experts to work for faculties;...
Details will be discussed in the interview.
2. SCHOLARSHIP AND SUPPORT
a. Experts, lecturers who work for short period (at least 01 month):
- Living expense: 500,000 VNĐ/day/person;
- On-campus accommodation and well-equipped working office;
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, round-trip air tickets;
- If needed, TDTU will assign staff as a guide to explore the country and its people (for once) on request of experts and lecturers.
b. Graduate students who work for 03 - 06 months:
- Overseas graduate students from universities in the World Top 500 (Group 1): on-campus accommodation; Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, half of round-trip air tickets; Living expense support.
- Overseas graduate students from universities not in the World Top 500 (Group 2): the same benefits as Group 1 but airfares are excluded.
3. APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Cover letter
- Resume with up-to-date education and research background
- Scientific CV notarized by the Consulate
- Degrees or certificates
- Recommendation letter by a Professor or scientist, well-known Manager; or from the home university/ research institute.
Please apply online here.