OFFICE STAFF/ LECTURERS/ RESEARCHERS (LONG-TERM)
Ton Duc Thang University, one of the largest and fastest growing universities in Vietnam, is seeking candidates with Doctoral degree in all fields for appointment to positions of Office Staff/ Lecturers/ Researchers working full-time in our faculties, departments/centers/institutes, science-technology centers and research groups.
(For further information about our divisions, please visit us at: http://english.tdt.edu.vn/)
1. Requirement: Candidates can either be foreigners or Overseas Vietnamese. The positions are available on a long-term basis.
2. Job Description/ Duties: Positions are devided into 3 groups:
Teaching: Scholars and experts are expected to do appropriate research for lesson planning and deliver lectures as scheduled
Research: Scholars and experts are expected to do research and have papers in peer-reviewed journals (English only) indexed by SCOPUS and/or ISI.
Service: Candidates with Master degree are acceptable. Scholars and experts are expected to work in International Affairs, Library, International Communication, English teaching...
* Details will be discussed in the interview
3. Salary: can be negotiated and annually considered
4. Benefits: On campus accommodation, personal office, airport pick-up and drop-off, health insurance, living expense ... depending on the performance evaluation and contribution to the university